why1

a return to a place where you feel safe

CABERNET Marca Trevigiana I.G.T.

The variety of grape where I come from grows in France, yet it is in the Veneto region where I express myself fully. I am rooted in a loam soil that gives me body and structure, transforming me into a wine of firm convictions. I am the warmth in an illuminated house with a table beautifully set after a long day of work, while retaining all the elegance of an herbaceous, spicy aroma that gives off a reassuring refinement.

Our Cabernet Marca Trevigiana I.G.T. is born of a clever combination of 70% Sauvignon grapes and the remaining 30% of Franc grapes. Vinified using the traditional red method, the grapes are left to macerate in their peels for a week then matured in temperature controlled steel autoclaves. The result is a surprising and full-flavored wine – a perfect Autumn tale that can also be enjoyed all the year round.

Color: red ruby with tinges of crimson, a brick-red color when aged
Aroma: flowery bouquet reminiscent of violets with hints of red and white pepper, gently herbaceous
Palate: full-flavored and slightly tannic

TECHNICAL SHEET

Name: Cabernet Marca Trevigiana I.G.T.
Classification: Cabernet Marca Trevigiana I.G.T.
Color: red ruby with tinges of crimson, a brick-red color when aged
Aroma: flowery bouquet reminiscent of violets with hints of red and white pepper, gently herbaceous
Palate: full-flavored and slightly tannic

Soil and Vines

Grapes: Cabernet Sauvignon (70%) and Cabernet Franc (30%)
Provenance: Negrisia di Ponte di Piave (TV) Altitude: 20 mts above s.l.
Soil Consistency: clay, medium-textured soil
Exposure: north-south
Training System: Sylvoz
Density: 2900 strains per hectare
Yield: 180 quintals per hectare
Harvesting period: end of September

Vinification

Vinification in red, maceration on the skins for about 7 days
Malolactic fermentation
Maturation for at least 3 months in stainless steel tanks

Chemical and Physical Characteristics

Yield: 70%
Acidity: 5.5 g/l
Ph: 3.50
Residual sugar content: 7 g/l
Alcohol contents: 12.5% vol.

Serving Temperature

62.6-64.4°F

Storage

In a cool place, away from light sources

Start typing and press Enter to search